Jumping car idle... out of ideas now

Hey all as a bove after a air filter relocation... Replaced the PCV.. Checked all vac lines, Bypassed the icv to cancel that out.. but it still does this, its intermittent at times and will stop and idle ok then will go back to jumping like mad in park.. I do have a exhaust leak from my felxi but i mean i would think it would cause high idle yes but not jumping??

Bump. Anyone? Driving me mental now! I checked my bov last night and cleaned if out and made no difference. Checked my air filter piping also- no difference, cleaned throttle butterfly and cleaned inside- no change :(, pcv also rechecked and icv checked above.. Checked the cable and it seems fine. Just to give you an idea, when im driving and start up it goes straight to 1800 on cold and when driving and I slightly press the throttle it will shoot up quite quickly by a couple of 100 rpm and when you let off it will jump like mad and j mean very aggressively!! But when I got tj work the idle went to 1400rpm as z opposed to a usual 2000 rpm, it's like it fluctuates... Please help!!!

Cheers for replying mate How did you rectify it bud? Did yours start doing it out of nowhere?

. I just set them by using the how to threads on tggt , yeah it just idle high on start up and you used to hunt when I would be at traffic light or stop for a few seconds in netraul :) Toby