Help fellow glanza owners!

2 questions.

1) What's your average mpg when driving off boost in the glanza. Because mine is costing me so much money. I did a run off boost and found out it's doing about 22-23 mpg.

2) What does your engine rev at when your on the motorway about 80mph?

Not sure if mine is right but it its about 4k at 80 and 5.5k at 100. This sound right?

Cheers

Stu

my car is allways in boost, i dont have a high or low option lol but i do about 34mpg on average dude..

Is that driving normally or driving pretty hard? If I drive hard the fuel goes in no time. Not sure what the mpg is but it must be close to 15mpg. But normal driving for me is 22-23 so something can't be right!

check your sparkplugs and leads, maybe invest in new items along with a full service, that might increase your fual consumption mate

but there is definatly something not right

Is that driving normally or driving pretty hard? If i drive hard the fuel goes in no time. Not sure what the mpg is but it must be close to 15mpg. But normal driving for me is 22-23 so something can't be right!

thats drivin normaly and hard dude, but i never do 15mpg that sounds extreamly low..

also i agree with enzo look at changin your plugs ect ect, also make sure your not drivin with ac on all the time or with full boost on all the time as these will affect fuel consumption...i know your prob not but just thought i would throw that one out there lol

o yeah just saw that you said it was drivin off boost and you was gettin the mpg figure so just ignore that bit in my post lol

p.s would of edited it but im tryin to get my post count up lol

i get about 250-280 miles out of £30

but if you want mega fuel consumption drive completely off boost and dont let the revs go past 2.5k rpm, i got 250miles out of a third of a tank using the same method.