Expansion tank bubbling?

Have you tryed to take off the water hoses and blast out the cooling system then refill it?

Maybe worth a try 1st its free because you wont need to use antifreeze if your gna go straight ahead and do the HG as you will be draining it anyway just an hour or so graft if you have a hose.

I'm gonna try that when I put my civic rad on :) Edited by akyakapotter

i got the same problems mate top rad hose was hard as a rock, bottom 1 was soft & cold, lots of bubbles in expansion tank after a good raking..but i replaced the thermo and noticed a blockage in my rad so gonna swap the rad over & flush it a few times & hope for the best!

i got that feeling its hg tho!

i got the same problems mate top rad hose was hard as a rock, bottom 1 was soft & cold, lots of bubbles in expansion tank after a good raking..but i replaced the thermo and noticed a blockage in my rad so gonna swap the rad over & flush it a few times & hope for the best!

Both my pipes are hard :(

Good chance if you have been thrashing the dick out of it while thats been going on that if it wasnt before the hg will be fucked now lol.

sorry to bring this back up but i have has this problem for almost a year now,i have skimmed the head replace head gasket replace bolts with arp, new civic rad and still both pipes go HARD does anyone have an update ?? im not loosing water and no water oil mix ether

but i do have tiny bubbles in my radiator NOT MY overflow bottle coming constant

im about to give up that its has a tiny cracked in the head :(

Edited by Glanza AuA

sorry to bring this back up but i have has this problem for almost a year now,i have skimmed the head replace head gasket replace bolts with arp, new civic rad and still both pipes go HARD does anyone have an update ?? im not loosing water and no water oil mix ether

but i do have tiny bubbles in my radiator NOT MY overflow bottle coming constant

im about to give up that its has a tiny in the head :(

Mine is doing this going to investigate tomorrow Blocked rad broken thermo or hg bad times

problem on mine is i have already done all those things :(

this has to be combustion going in the cooling system somehow and i have changed my HG twice because of this

giving up and saying a cracked head :(

Oh really that's a bitch may have to whip my head off and get it pressure tested sigh :(

problem on mine is i have already done all those things :(

this has to be combustion going in the cooling system somehow and i have changed my HG twice because of this

giving up and saying a cracked head :(

If the head had been skimmed, you may have a warped blocked, if that wasn't skimmed at the same time that is.

I will get I pic or vid later today of the bubbles in the radiator also foaming a bit,to see what you guys think? Again everything seems to check out!

No oil water mix no oil lost no overheating,exp tank not overflowing just bubbles in rad and really hard pipes constant