Radiator hose hard and bubbles (VID NOW !!)

Thermostat bud I've just taken mine out no more bubbles and pipes are not as hard as they were getting going to replace with a Tuning Devlopments one :)

P.s can't see the vid dunno If its because I'm on my phone

did you go for a drive after you removed the thermo ?? im running an 5 month old oem on

will try removing it see if the bubbles go

Yes mate I let it cycle the fan once then went for a drive. Pipes still go hard but nowhere near as hard as it did before worth a try mate my stat was only about a year old but think it wouldn't open till boiling point.

hmmm will try this now as its 5:48pm now lol

these are my last choices before i give in on the cracked head

in some rare cases if the water pump seal has gone it can cause air to be sucked inn and make the bubbles

car was imported from japan so really don't know if the pump was ever changed so i will changed the water pump for now and see

how this go's

well as you can see everthing seems normal except the bubbles and the hard pipes,sometimes i drive really hard with under constant boost at 12psi td04 and everything runs normal with fans coming on and off no water loss no oil mix no anything,

maybe the problem is just small for now,if i really would like the problem to come out i would have to go with you advice lol

so yeah fuck this i guess :unknw:

I do have to say this there was this time when I mixed 2 diffident

Brand cooling green and red and it caused this weird foam like you

See now in the vid,eventually it clogged my radiator,since than I replaced my rad

And it has running fine ever since,only now I have these bubbles and hard hose