Radiator hose hard and bubbles (VID NOW !!)

this has been killing me for almost a year now, especially because im a person who like everything to run nice and smooth on my V OK here it go's

Both my RAD pipes go hard as soon once it reaches op temp im also having constant tiny bubbles when i take my rad cap off with is diffidently not normal!

things that i have done to diagnose this problem:

1 changed HG twice with arp bolt once

2 head got skimmed

3 new thermostat

4 new Civic type RAD

5 proper cooling bleeding

6 lower pressure CAP 0.9 bar

7 comp test 170 170 170 160

now all some folks have told me is, if im not having no oil water mix, no overheating no overflow in tank,should i just forget about it??? BUT I CANT!!

because this is a sign of my cooling system not running like it should

im thinking this is a cracked head!! i have still not done the block tester leak thing because here in Aruba is hard to know someone who has that and also our stores don't sell them

so my fav to ask is could someone go outside for a ride in there V or GT once you reach OP temp

could you give you RAD pipes a squeeze and feel it both pipes are hard ???

really want to know if this is normal and pls give me all the info of what you guys think my problem is??

thanks a lot guy i will appreciate this

Edited by Glanza AuA

top one should be hard + very hot while the bottom one is cool and soft.....

when the stat opens

the bottom one gets hot and harder....cant remember what the top one is like when the stat is open been a while since i messed with a starlet

you want as higher pressure rad cap as you can get certainly not lower than standard, higher pressure increases the boiling temp of water....

At optimun temp the rad pipes should go hard I believe with the pressure in the cooling system but then should start to soften up when cooling down or not under load as far as believe and with what u have already changed and checked think u have pretty much done everything I can think off does your expansion tank ever over flow / steam

If the car runs smooth and it's not causing any problems, you may not work it out until/if it gets worse and the 'problem' becomes more obvious. You know what they say, 'don't fix it if it ain't broken!' Keep an eye on it mate and see what happens. Just to let you know though I take no responsibility if I'm advising you not to take action over a problem, I'm not a mechanic after all haha :p