Did the tb fit on ok without any air leaks because of the difference in parts. I had a simaler problem when I fitted the GT inlet and tb to my paseo. The GT tb was too big for the original pipe so I cut up a stock GT air pipe that comes off the air box. Your going to have to get a silicon joiner and cut the inculcation pipe in half and put the joiner in or you could space your air box over

you can get it to fit, takes abit of patience but really loosen the airbox bolts (under the filter) and the bracket at the top....put the filter in and close the airbox up then loosely attach the pipe on the air box side then the throttle body side...try get on as much as you can and tighten up

i ran both my N/As like this without airleaks and any issues

Right so i sorted it this morning.

I found a spray paint lid that was a snug for for the intake. Cut the end off to make a like tube. Put it about halfway in the intake.

Then i had what can only be described as a rubber insert for silicone connectors. I just put that on the other end and hooked it up to the inlet.

If that makes sense.

IMG_20130222_112358_zps8f433ae4.jpg

What do u think of the fte manifold-na tb combo.

Have you thought about bypassing the coolant pipes. Loop the long one to coolant pipes and the short one to tb. Dont touch the powering steering breather pipes, their the two wrapped in white plastic

This is all under your throttlebody. Did u use gasket seal, its a must when fitting manifolds as even new gaskets dont seal well amymore

What do u think of the fte manifold-na tb combo.

Have you thought about bypassing the coolant pipes. Loop the long one to coolant pipes and the short one to tb. Dont touch the powering steering breather pipes, their the two wrapped in white plastic

This is all under your throttlebody. Did u use gasket seal, its a must when fitting manifolds as even new gaskets dont seal well amymore

I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

But no i didnt use gasket seal. Just new gaskets.

Theres coolant piped to your throttlebody to stop it freezing.in winter and helping engine warmup. Bypassing.this cools your intake and makes your car faster.

Asad Ive never experienced that before, could it.be that the motorway run cooled your coolant below preset temp and the car went to cold start mode.

coolant temp was were it always was as it is in every other starlet around the halfway mark...car was in perfect running order other wise, upon changing it back i never experienced the issue again