new discs and pads

I'd get some pagid discs with 5-6 grooves in, Ollie from crn brakes can hook you up..the better of the discs from my experience..if you don't want any grooves idrees can sort you out

As for pads everyone has their own preference, its a case of try and see what you like...get some braided lines and a bmcs as a whole package it will transform braking

I would stick to plain discs, and either go for EBC Red/Yellow as they work well, or one step up in price is the Ferodo DS2500 which gets better feedback than EBC stuff does - but at an increased price.

All these bits are in our WMS trader section here, see my sig (although I'll have to check the latest prices, especially with EBC as they change them constantly!)

Cool.... DS2500 are not a lot more expensive than Yellowstuff in WMS-fit (maybe 20%ish more?) which is handy, but in OEM fit there's a bigger difference and it's something like an extra 75% to go DS2500 over Yellowstuff - shame really.