SOLD - 1997 Glanza V - ID Workz, TRD, JAM, RAYS and many, many extras

SOLD

Year: 1997

Model: Glanza V

Tax: June

MOT: June

Mileage: ~86'000 miles (mix of km and miles)

Description:

I am looking to sell my Glanza V.

Over the past year or so, my glanza has fallen out of use, mainly due to the need for a more capable load lugger.

I don't plan to go over all the details i've covered in the pistonheads advert, otherwise it'll just be a copy and paste and you'll be reading the same thing twice.

The important things:

Imported in 2009 through the now defunct ToyTuning.

I've been the sole owner since import.

It's accumulated ~ 22'000 miles since i've owned it.

It's fitted out with ID Workz Body items (Cruise style bonnet, JAM style front bumper and HRF Rear Spats) high quality items.

JAMsport Piggyback closed ECU

TRD Shocks and springs

Genuine RAYS 15 x 6.5j alloys (original stickers lost due to wheels being refurbished, but casting mark still visible.)

I've also acquired a reasonable amount of goodies to fit to the vehicle, that either didn't get fitted, or have come off the car for one reason or another.

below is the list from the ad:

- Standard facelift front bumper

- Standard bonnet

- Evo 8 seats + seat rails modified to fit glanza

- JPerformance stainless steel decat pipe

- Front mount air filter relocation pipes

- ITG motorsport foam air filter for front mounting

- Additional intercooler pipes (sent in error not needed)

- JPerformance oil catch can

- Cusco Brake Master Cylinder Stopper (BMCS) - rare

- Sheepdog BOV - rare

- Full set of original starlet floor mats good condition.

Its more than likely I've forgotten a couple of things in that list, but i will add them if i find them.

If i get the asking price, or close to it, someone can take all of this and sell on whatever they don't use themselves.to recoup some funds. you may need a van :p

I will obviously be selling this stuff off afterwards, but would prefer it all go as a whole, so please don't start asking me to break/split things before I've at least being offered something for the car, thank you very much.

I'm based in Mid Wales, and can/will drive a reasonable distance fro people to see the vehicle. reasonable distance being worked out depending on where you are in the country in relation to me. I'm willing to travel across to hereford/worcester and most of wales without much consideration needed.

If anyone has any Questions about the car, don't hesitate to give me a call/text.

Also, if you can get hold of Sparky, and he's not crashing into a tree sideways somewhere, he can vouch for the car.

Pistonheads Advert:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/starlet/toyota-starlet-glanza-v--lots-of-extras/1096921

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

More pictures on the Pistonheads Advert, and available on request

Thanks for looking,

Chris.

Edited by morgs-gt

I'd prefer not change the wheels as they look very good on it how it is, and I've got no other rolling stock.

@starletsr? I am open to offers, and you could get decent amount back from the spare parts, even selling stuff cheaply. The catch can is brand new, i think the seats were originally around the 250 mark when i got them, and people are always after replacement bumpers and bonnets.

Edited by morgs-gt
  • 2 weeks later...