my 5e gt at donnington japfest last year (2012)

Been meaning to edit these for ages almost a year lol

was a shame but myclutch actualy broke on this day ( the centre piece compltey came apart from the outer part) ACT extreme clutch setup i was not happy,it slipped a few times on my first session then bust on the 2nd. but anyway i got a few decent laps in and was my first ever time at donnington:

( just a few laps of each session:

1st session started to pwn some fast cars untill clutch kept failing :(

2nd session with some better lines

and some exterior shots filmed b by wifey :)

feel free to check out my other youtube videos there a few of my GT and eunos roadster turbo on there :)

Bout bloody time!! Haha, hopefuly catch ya at a few shows this year bud, always good to see your gt on track ;)

haha, i might be giving the rest of the shows a miss this year i did oulton park 2 weeks ago in the mazda and got a baby due in 5 weeks!!! but will see, the GTs latest setup will be ready around august and possable fit in an open pitlane trackday at the end of the year.

Dunno if you remember I spoke to you just before you were leaving I think! Would have loved to see a repeat of JF1 chasing that Evo but I'm sure you'll be on it this year!

Dunno if you remember I spoke to you just before you were leaving I think! Would have loved to see a repeat of JF1 chasing that Evo but I'm sure you'll be on it this year!

yea i remember you dude, i would of loved that too, shame when things fail, but as always if it breaks uprate it further lol, ive got plently more years of GT trackaction but ive moved onto open pitlane trackdays as there so much better value for money than shows with 20min sessions

a baby due, sweet. congrats bud. and send me a pm when you are off to open pit later in the year and i may book the mountian goat in too :)

cheers dude :D over the moon about it! and deffo ill let you know mate im wanting to do bedford as thats ment to be a fast track but ill see closer the time

I agree completely, which is why I've bought the afternoon 4 hour open pitlane session at Japfest :)

yea i spotted that there doing open pit lane this year! timing jsut not right for me though, maybe next year if no1 else comes to any other open pitlane days