Not starlet issue but I didn't know where else to put it :)

Basically since my glanza decided to blow oil all out of my breather I've had to buy a new car and don't boo me please :) its a vw passat 2.0 estate mainly for the wife and dog but anyways... At idle in neutralil get a very slight vibration or bump through the body but it drives fine, no codes Nd idles at a steady 750rpm... I found a small hose which comes off the intake pipe to the gearbox :/ and was split wide open I mean I will fix this but surely that should cause the engine to stall... Right?? Cheers guys :)

The pcv one was also completely missing so I put a spare bit of pipe I had on there and tightened it down with some clips.. The one in question connects straight on to a valve of some dirt on intake and is that badly perished it's not even connected.. Strange that it doesn't stall or cause any issues at high revs just at idle.

By the way @ Daveydemolition what is that actual pipe and what does it do? i mean it comes from teh box to the intake pipe i know and it goes onto a sensor? what is that?? how did you tape that fucker its right tucked away lol..