White N/a square front plate. New romney kent

Blue bay? As in blue pipes or hosing? Emm it had a fmic I believe and a toyosports ct9 manifold and decat. It had starlet matts wind deflectors electric mirrors and cup holders it had a mesh grille replacing where the number plate originally was oh and a rear anti roll bar and a pillar pod with gauges.

Would love to track this car down, it was immaculate. My mate would love to know where it is and how it is!

Not sure if its the same 1 because my friend has a silver v with grids but he lives in maidstone

Seen this one parked up near my cousins house. Black bonnet? Bronze wheels? Definitely jealous of his wheels!

Seen this one parked up near my cousins house. Black bonnet? Bronze wheels? Definitely jealous of his wheels!

Yer my mate Ben. Yer I want his wheels but I. Purple. U from maidstone?

Blue bay? As in blue pipes or hosing? Emm it had a fmic I believe and a toyosports ct9 manifold and decat. It had starlet matts wind deflectors electric mirrors and cup holders it had a mesh grille replacing where the number plate originally was oh and a rear anti roll bar and a pillar pod with gauges.

Would love to track this car down, it was immaculate. My mate would love to know where it is and how it is!

I'm not entirely sure what parts he's got. But all I know is he has blue rocker cover and blue strut brace and fairly clean under the bonnet. Says its 190 bhp

I'm not entirely sure what parts he's got. But all I know is he has blue rocker cover and blue strut brace and fairly clean under the bonnet. Says its 190 bhp