Hi, New owner, s.wales/midlands

Any paint shop can make it up I think, there's also an Ebay shop that does aerosol cans but I think it's quite expensive!

Haha no worries I don't run that bumper any more anyway :p

Get a build thread up!

Any paint shop can make it up I think, there's also an Ebay shop that does aerosol cans but I think it's quite expensive!

Haha no worries I don't run that bumper any more anyway :p

Get a build thread up!

Cheers been searching internet for toyota green lol Build thread up in next week or so - once I do what I got planned.

welcome to the club dude

shame you couldnt make it to the meet the other night

Cheers Ryan, yeah it was a shame, car is fixed but still in the garage because there are no brakes! pads were down to bare metal on the front and the rear shoes were the orginals! Parts ordered and will be on tomorrow...

Welcome and enjoy your stay here

cheers mate, enjoying it already

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the club mate shame u couldn't make it to the meet don't panic about mods mate mine is in primer now and all I have is a back box and sub lol can't wait to see what u do with it

Welcome

Cheers man. Yeah it was a shame about the meet but think it might of worked out for the best, as it turned out I didn't have any breaks left! Just bare metal, so if the alternator belt didnt snap maybe I would of fallen victim to no brakes... I just took off the side strips and stickers, damm it makes a difference even thou the glue is still on lol. picking up a spoiler and some alloys on weekend and have a spliter to fit, so hopefully you will see some things in the next few weeks, build thread up soon!

welcome along fellow new comer :thumbsup:

Cheers man, newbies unite!

Awww nothing closer lol

Can't wait scatter is this your first japfest

Yeah man, my first car as well (Not counting the audi 80 I had for 10 days before the cambelt snapped) I'm not young thou, just a late starter lol

This is what mine looks like at the mo mate. And urs looks alot better than mine lol

1DB186AA-8140-44BA-9DCE-146277EE06FE-963

Are you spraying that yourself? I want to do mine eventually, but no way am I paying someone a grand to do it...

Edited by scatter