How many people are in debt over there starlets?

I owe nothing on the glanza I'm a strong believer in if I don't have the cash I don't have it. Sometimes I miss parts I really want because of it but that's the way it's gotta be!

I initially owed my parents about a £1000 to buy it in the first place after writing off the n/a I was left with not much money and the opportunity was too good to miss when the v came up for sale. A week later and it was payed off though.

If i want something il save for it, im into cars way too much though... Spend 100% of my wages every month on them :/ time to put an end to that though and save for a house before prices go back up and im left with nothing but 2 nice cars and a load of parts!

• 1 month later...

I dont owe anyone a penny for mine however i have now got to a stage where it is my everyday car, i need a run about, getig my own house in a few weeks, need a new clutch and when i do that i want a flywheel and lsd at the same time, the outsode is tatty as fuck and needs sorting insides minging under the bonnet is minging and the interior is shite aswel and ive got no money at all :/ so im starting to struggle now