wanted:15inch advans RGs or weds sport sa90s

hey im looking for a set of white advans rgs in white with a blue lip in

15inch 4x100 like these

advans_zpsdbcefede.jpg

or a set of white wed sport sa90s like these

wedsSA90_zps04a38010.jpg

i know there a rare wheel im thinking about getting a set from japan but i said id try a bit closer to home first

can you please pm and not reply on here if you have a set or know of a set for sale

thanks

Edited by robep91
  • 2 weeks later...

depends lad me and pudge were looking there a few weeks back some really tasty wheels over there going cheap and rarer than what your after

did pudge say you were calling up one of the days? could have been someone else lol did you get that pm also on toc?

trust me the wheels we were looking at were jizz inducing lol i know you run on japanese time are you going to be or are you just up? i can have a look today for you

would you have cash today if i found a set, i know what weds/ advans go for so i have a rough budget area am i right?

trust me the wheels we were looking at were jizz inducing lol i know you run on japanese time are you going to be or are you just up? i can have a look today for you

would you have cash today if i found a set, i know what weds/ advans go for so i have a rough budget area am i right?

pm'd

Nice wheel choice mate. Good to see rather than people raving about rotas lol just taken me 3 months to find a set of Sprint Hart CPR's :)

i hate rotas man ive a set of rays te37s on the car but i want to change them because of lads with there rota grids putting rays stickers on them there everywere over here.ill find the right set as im in no rush for a set

A sold a see set of advan rgs

2year ago for 370 posted iirc

is that the going rate for a set?

Pig666eon, id possibly be interested in wheels as well if you are ordering sets from japan, would depend on the overall cost though, after rpf1 and or work equip 01s both in 15"