indiglo speed problem ?

Got my new indiglo's fitted in my 82 and im going along in 3rd doing like 15-20 mph when im actually doing over 30 lol any one help me on what i got to do to get it reading right again ? dont want to be getting caught by speed camera's ?

Is this because the indiglo show the equivalent MPH assuming you were previously in KPH. So 180kph at the bottom is 110mph on indiglo. I have a poor KPH-MPH converter which uses same 0-180 scale but supposedly shows mph but is way under.

I think you will have a converter somewhere you may have to remove. I may be wrong. Would also mean the odometer would display kph but speedo would show mph

the 180 was original KPH. 110 is MPH. 180kph=110mph pretty much. I think i would be right in saying there are two ways of converting. One would be to stick a new mph scale over the top so it would go to 110 as per indoglo dials. The other is the KPH>MPH converter. This is what i have as my dials go up to 180 but in theory i only use the first two thirds.

This post may help http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?69550-Speed-Cut it sounds like you have the tube converter thing which i assume i have. Guess you will have to remove this which would put you back to KPH then fit indiglo dials where the different scale would now show you MPH. Mileage would show KPH i think though.

The tube is usually behind the clocks i think.

So you've already got a converter fitted so your original clocks now read in mph instead of kph? But the dials you have are the ones that go up to 110mph(so will read the correct mph with original non-converted kph clocks)

Our dials would work with your set up, they come with both mph and kph faces both up to 180, so require you to have a converter fitted already if you want to use the mph face

My dials read in mph before and on the new indigo dials they read in mph but doesn't show the correct speed when I'm driving :/ so these dials are wrong to what I need ? I need the 180mph indigo dials ?