EMB/ECU fitting tuning down south?? (Hampshire)

Just wondering where you southerners go to get ECUs fitted/mapped think I'm going to need to take the hit and get this done soon but a round trip to TD isn't cheap. I'm located near Southampton Hampshire.

• 3 weeks later...

i live in southampton and havin the same issue but im gonna bite the bullet and take it to td as its worth the extra pennies in my eyes..

Not saying TD are shit or anything as I know they aren't but seriously, you wouldn't regret going to Fusion and saving a bomb in fuel. I can't recommend him enough! He's one of the most knowledgeable guys I've ever met.

Edited by Arnold

Not saying TD are shit or anything as I know they aren't but seriously, you wouldn't regret going to Fusion and saving a bomb in fuel. I can't recommend him enough! He's one of the most knowledgeable guys I've ever met.

How much do these guys charge to fit the ecu an map ???

Jamie I've been up to td ages a go with a mate and it was very long all the way from

Folkestone ! I no is worth it it but I'm only standard engine running 0.9 on td04 so just want a quick map local to make it a little safer and when I go forged il definitely take it up to mike

• 3 weeks later...

Booked with these for Saturday went out of his way to go in Saturday aswell to map my car seems a sound guy

Good choice, you won't regret it. He's got my car at the moment doing a head gasket and brakes.