im going to buy some wind deflectors off ebay... the ones from germany.

however the postage is expencive, but to add another set is only 1.50....so splitin postage would get a better deal, also more than one extra set could be ordered.

im in kent, so best for others in kent as pickup would be cheap than sending again!..lol

Tom

im going to buy some wind deflectors off ebay... the ones from germany.

however the postage is expencive, but to add another set is only 1.50....so splitin postage would get a better deal, also more than one extra set could be ordered.

im in kent, so best for others in kent as pickup would be cheap than sending again!..lol

Tom

wich ones are you gering old chum?

tintin

my genuine toyota ones were 17 euro = 13 ponds from my local dealer.

i remember cause it has been the only part that is cheaper from toyota then from aftermarket,

and thats rare! :lol:

erm there the german ones...cant do a group thing now as i did the "best offer thing" he accepted a tenner for them. so worked out £23. not to bad..

but dam i didnt even consider toyota.

starbo- they are rare on n/as...lol, specially original n/a ones :lol:

sorry boys i was impatient

as far as i know they are discontinued from toyota unless your real lucky and your local dealer just happens to have a set lyin around...in which case u should play the lottery because your clearly a lucky bugger!!!! :lol::D

Phil.

work in a bodyshop mayte. Will have a word tomorrow and see what happens. will let you know