Saxo VTS 2003 £950 !!

Year:2003
Make:citroen
Model:saxo vts
Tax: end of march 2013
MOT:february 2014
Mileage:78,500

full service history from the day of dealership including original citroen key card and wallet , very well looked after

Description:

Citroen saxo in red vts 1.6 16v , good condition and mechanically sound !! cost almost £800 for mot with everything changed such as tyres sensors crank pulley belt tensioner bearings and so on , unfortunately these things break on french cars (had 2 of them) around 70 - 80k and they decided to break on me :/ but no exspense was spared and the car is perfect to drive now , reason for sale is i cant afford 2 cars i got a cheap run around for winter and its had no problems and saving for a new car in summer so this has to go. tax runs out end of month hence low price i will accept £900 at least. in pictures the fog light is broken but i have replaced with new one. engine managemant light is on due to a mechanic not attaching the lamba properly on exhaust so a new lamba sensor will be needed or rewired and thats it. if your fussy wheels could do with repainting but other than that inside is tidy outside is tidy a couple of age related marks , as i say only owned this car since september to now drove it for around 4 months after that its been repaired and sat outside getting started and moved every now and then so any marks are from previous owner but never bothered me only front bumper where fog is as someone clipped it in car park by the looks of it.also i got too close with pressure washer on wing mirror cap (literally £2 from breakers) mechanically its sound , driving its sound , inside its sound , outside odd marks but is sound nothing falling off. i cant say how much of a good drive this is tho , very nippy if needed and good on fuel if drove steady.

Rear headrests, abs , PAS , airbags , alarm , brake discs all round not drums , panasonic headunit aux/cd/mp3 120 bhp 127mph top speed 1.6 16v VTS

Price: 950 - 900

Pictures:

photo18_zpsf8f4aa45.jpg

photo11_zps567d294a.jpg

photo17_zpsc6338639.jpg

photo1_zpsb7697475.jpg

photo4_zps4fb1f06d.jpg

photo5_zps3576dfe8.jpg

Contact Details:

PM on here or text 07769188446 joe

Edited by Joe20

good price for an 03 plate mate, love ma glanza to bits but a must say saxo has to be one of the best handling hot hatches like these are good we cars despite what any one says ;) GLWTS

Yeah I can't fault them to be honest good little cars just little small jiggly things go only cheap things lol but after being on here glanza is calling my name ;) cheap because tax is running out soon but cheers :) hopefully it goes soon had no luck whatsoever so far -.-

This would make an awesome track weapon

yeah alot of people do use them for that cheap to mod and fix made of nothing and go pretty well for a 1.6 , usually cammed throttle bodied mapped etc around 160 - 180 bhp then after that turbo or supercharge , really do need it gone ASAP will accept £900 for it

If this had of came up in a few week I'd of had it for a run around glws mate

tax runs out soon and cant afford to tax it otherwise id hold it for you :/ cheers anyway mate

• 3 weeks later...

hi mate

What is the service history like?

Has the cambelt been done and when?

Does it come with any uprated speakers?

Has the rear beam replaced as they are common to go wrong on these?

thanks

ady

sorry for late reply , its got complete service history from the very day it was bought , i dont think the belts been done , standard speakers front and back not crackly, rear beam has been at some point its coated a different colour and is absolutely solid , just put 6months tax on £995 !

not a single thing wrong with this and fresh 6months tax £995 ! someone please take it off my hands

sorry for late reply , its got complete service history from the very day it was bought , i dont think the belts been done , standard speakers front and back not crackly, rear beam has been at some point its coated a different colour and is absolutely solid , just put 6months tax on £995 !not a single thing wrong with this and fresh 6months tax £995 ! someone please take it off my hands

They very rarely do rear axles if they aren't lowered so I doubt yours has,or needs to be changed.

That's cheap for an 03 vts with history mate glwts.

Mohave you got a ep mate would you be interested in a px or ep parts in exchange for the car ?

got an ep91 just waiting for last bit of payment , this needs to go asap £950 !

They very rarely do rear axles if they aren't lowered so I doubt yours has,or needs to be changed. That's cheap for an 03 vts with history mate glwts.

**refurbed not replaced my bad and yeah its not a bad price hopefully it sells , been timewasted 3 times on the old bay -.- ! you should buy it ;)

I Have One Has Daily Cammed It Made 154bhp Not Bad For 1.6 GLWS Mate

yeah fairly nippy when cammed ! i just couldnt afford repairs so got it all done in one go and now i need it gone, cheers :)

got an ep91 just waiting for last bit of payment , this needs to go asap £950 !

**refurbed not replaced my bad and yeah its not a bad price hopefully it sells , been timewasted 3 times on the old bay -.- ! you should buy it ;)

Haha I've had over 20 of them mate,I will have another but it will need to be turbo'd :)

If you turbo it give me a shout ;) lol

sorry for late reply , its got complete service history from the very day it was bought , i dont think the belts been done , standard speakers front and back not crackly, rear beam has been at some point its coated a different colour and is absolutely solid , just put 6months tax on £995 !

not a single thing wrong with this and fresh 6months tax £995 ! someone please take it off my hands

hi mate

the cambelt not been done at the mileage it is at is a concern as it will cost at least £250 to have it done (parts and labour). It should have been done at 60,000 miles.

Also i see on the ebay ad that is has wiring for a sub, i have a fli 12 inch sub with built in amp, will it just plug straight in or could the plugs differ depending on sub?

Thanks

hi mate

the cambelt not been done at the mileage it is at is a concern as it will cost at least £250 to have it done (parts and labour). It should have been done at 60,000 miles.

Also i see on the ebay ad that is has wiring for a sub, i have a fli 12 inch sub with built in amp, will it just plug straight in or could the plugs differ depending on sub?

Thanks

its been service all the way up to now , well october , not drove it since then and its in good nick making no noises or raising any concerns , in my ownership its not been done but the previous owner worshipped the car so maybe they have because its not made any noise or problems and i know theyre prone to go ive had 2 of these now and yeahby the sounds of it thats the same sub as mine haha ! all wires are into the boot and will just plug straight in mate :)

its been service all the way up to now , well october , not drove it since then and its in good nick making no noises or raising any concerns , in my ownership its not been done but the previous owner worshipped the car so maybe they have because its not made any noise or problems and i know theyre prone to go ive had 2 of these now and yeahby the sounds of it thats the same sub as mine haha ! all wires are into the boot and will just plug straight in mate :)

hi mate

Do you have the contact details for the previous owner as you can possibly ask him about the cambelt, it would defo save me quite a bit of money as i don't want to spend it on something that may have been done at the correct interval.

Also do you ever go into or pass by Leeds as i would be up for a viewing.

Thanks