Need people opinions... FAST!!!

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-starlet-gt-turbo-price-drop/1005898368

Basically I'm going to be getting this on Saturday!, but of course I wanted to get people opinions and views?, straight swap for my civic..

I know she's not the best looking.. But look past all that etc!? :-)

And comments etc etc please do share! Thanks

awesome!, im not buying for cash anyways... Its a straight swap! And yeah the cosmetics is nothing.. Shell be getting home and a having a damn good clean!! Clay bar and a shead load of maggies stuff treated to her! :-) ill check mani straight away! and anything else i should look for?? If engine goes just means im "sadly" ;-) going to have to forge her!! Haha

He's going to get me pictures on the manifold up close he told me no cracks etc! And she runs fine apparently! Hi and low boost! He runs mainly on low so should be fine!, ill of course be checking it over with a fine tooth comb!, and ill leave it idling and watch the temp sensor! See if its has any movement etc!, I've just asked him about any rust, over heating And does she start first time cold! Before I get there and start it, ill check the bay to make sure she's cool! Then start her up! I've also asked when the last time they fluids were changed too! :-p he seems like a genuine guy.. So I'm happy to take his word for it over text.. But of course I will still triple check everything when I get there!