help me with this front bumper?

DSC00222.jpg

right so this is the gt, i love the front bumper the way it is in the pic, the one i have is a modded toms front that is ok but i would really like to get it back to the way it was

i know people said they know what front bumper it was made out of it was of another car and im sure if thats the case it can be made again. obviously it was heavily chopped and made into this but im sure if i had the bits it could be done again

its going for paint soon enough and would like attempt it if nothing else, ive been searching for a good while now but its such a vast amount of info to look through maybe some people could help me out?

if you know anything about what bumper it could have been used or if it even has some traits of other bumpers thats out there will you let me know cause if i have some bits there my body guy will have no probs doing it they way its ment to be

any info would be much appreciated :)

na its defo not a ae101 dude couldnt get that link to work, someone made a remark before that it looked like a chop from something else

its prob just custom then but id still like to have a shot at remaking it, if anyone knows of anything that even resembles anything else thats out there even just curves or that let me know

looking at the bottom it looks custom anyway cause it bolts onto the bar underneath but maybe there is some other traits from something else