New to ICE questions

Scatter my car isnt stripped, thats my old car in the photo. As a standard car they are still quite noisey over 30mph. Im just thinking I need ti add foam or something as that butyl resin is already in our cars in most places.

I didnt notice till you pointed it out lol let us know how it goes mate would like to do it myself...

Trying to find a decent brand/price on ebay for the felt stuff and Ive got some scavaged VW bulkhead foam-rubber stuff to patch the gaps in our bulkhead like around the steering column and grommet areas. In the meantime Ive made sound deflector cups from milk cartons to point up at me and co-pilot... :)

Trying to find a decent brand/price on ebay for the felt stuff and Ive got some scavaged VW bulkhead foam-rubber stuff to patch the gaps in our bulkhead like around the steering column and grommet areas. In the meantime Ive made sound deflector cups from milk cartons to point up at me and co-pilot... :)

Love the DIY approach mate, especially the sound deflectors... Let us know how it goes. As for me I've come to realise I play my music too loud! its ok if its only me in the car, but when I got a passenger music is drowned by road noise :-( unless its the misses lol