Me and this helmot go way back. Hes a complete fud.

Aye he is my mate, we have worked on his car quite a bit but he is a wee pussy. He drives around like a 80 year old granny and he says he is kind of getting bored with the GT which I can not understand ha!

He is also a compulsive liar. I would say im more mechanically sympathetic than a granny driver. I am also not bored with my GT as I love it though would like a shot of an mr2 turbo for a while is all. Going to enjoy my starlet through summer though then consider changing.

Sean if your such a starlet fan why are you selling up for a cooper s?

Forgot to say, Welcome...you brain dead moron

Edited by WilkieGT

Aye, you went tae Balfron? You always used tae drive past n since then a wanted a starlet, flashed at you a while ago, looked as if you were heading into Killearn?

Yeh I did. Aw yeah I remember now, you nearly wiped out a cyclist cause you were looking at my car haha

Me and this helmot go way back. Hes a complete fud.

He is also a compulsive liar. I would say im more mechanically sympathetic than a granny driver. I am also not bored with my GT as I love it though would like a shot of an mr2 turbo for a while is all. Going to enjoy my starlet through summer though then consider changing.

Sean if your such a starlet fan why are you selling up for a cooper s?

Forgot to say, Welcome...you brain dead moron

What a bell end... This WilkieGT guy says he prefers to be called Gareth Keenan, he only responds to that name now. Pretty weird.

wellcome mate, a seen your car in stirling just before christmas a think, a put a bit up it the spotted section, av got a pic of your car to, lol a was in ma sr.

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/Dale1993/Photo0052_zps3e3ffc0e.jpg

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/Dale1993/Photo0051_zps67282181.jpg

small world eh

• 3 weeks later...