gonna apologise to j18rsa. :rolleyes:

at jap show today and as i was leaving j18rsa was behind me. i was at the exit and i didnt see him jump out his car to talk to me. My dad booted my glanza out of the junction and left him in dust, only seen him as we was already gone. :lol:

i had a wonder around your car hoping to say hello, but didnt see you about.

so sorry mate, didnt realise you was coming over. we did do a u turn and try and catch you up though.

wasnt really the best show as the weather was poor and there wasnt as many stalls as last year, or cars. was still some nice motors there though.

dont worry mate i spoke to him in mcdonalds just after you text me he thought it was you!!! i was gutted the weather was so poo!!! i was really looking forward to seeing the glanza but i wasnt paying £14 to get in and get pish wet through!!!! rob got some piccies of your glanza though wich i had a ganda at!!!! will try and get him to post them up!!!

ok cool mate. was gonna keep following him but didnt have a clue where he was heading so we bailed.

bet he thinks im a right dick. lol. :rolleyes:

yeah paying £14 to get in would have sucked. i wasnt really there long as we had to be back for football