Engine swap, help identifying few loose ends please

I removed the engine somewhat months ago and fired a new one in at the weekend but im left with a few pipes, sensors etc that im not sure about if anyone has any help it would be greatly appreciated :)

1) Firstly this is on the front of the block and i cant see anything that plugs into it, What is it and does it need to be connected?

20130407_140840_zpsfe9a0871.jpg

2) The two blue prongs? Dont have a clue what they are? they are just under dizzy.

20130407_141142_zps998f22c9.jpg

3) The grey triangular electrical connector? what is it and does it need to be connected?

20130407_140907_zpsa9fdb8d2.jpg

4) Not sure what this is but it has two vaccum hoses connected to it and one isnt connected to anything!

20130407_141016_zpsf6ef46d3.jpg

5) The two red and black prongs, what are these? Im guessing they are some sort of vacuum?

20130407_141510_zpsb9866f97.jpg

Any help would be great im trying to get it running for next weekend so just want to clear these up asap :D

Allan

2) My old n/a 1.3 had this on it. I think they went into the dizzy or somewhere silly like that.

3) i think thats multiple water temp sensor. Ecu and dash temps both on one plug (or maybe the fan cut is one of them) Gt's use individual sensors for each i think.

1- oil pressure

2- charcoal canister valve, closes/opens as the engine warms up

3- water temp related

4 + 5 are air con related iirc

all but 1 and 3 can be removed and in the case of 2 leave it in

You can get rid of 4 and 5, well i have. Ditch the carbon canister thing and block up the two unneeded nipples on the throttle body.

The thermostat housing you use has to match up with the loom you are using. For example im using a 98 spec V FTE in a GT but with a GT thermostat housing.

Chuck all this.

20130324_153420_zps3bd4293c.jpg

You'll have to remove the coil ignitior for the king lead from this as it uses the same bracket on the bulkhead.

And block off the top nipples on the throttle body like this, or use hose and bolts.

20130324_153437_zpsc00de9b9.jpg