Please help me ASAP

I'm on the last stages of finishing my car but I've got a few things that need to be sorted I don't know where the pipes are to connect up.

3134DFB8-651E-4E5B-BCDE-BED99D8B67FC-353

As you can see in the pic it's on the stat housing either I'm being stupid and blind :s

B000A7C3-8874-42CB-827E-B89A05107564-353

Also on top of the dv

D5669B0B-E804-421E-95DA-C0B0F9EDDE03-353

And on the back of the intake manifold.. Last of the list is the vac solenoid where do they connect to as at the moment there on the throttle body and fuel filter :s

That's all guys please help me really wanna get it started tonight :)

The one on the thermo housing should go through the bulkhead to the heater matrix, or i just have it going straight to the pipe that comes off the side of the water pump pipe.

The nipple on the back of the inlet i have going straight to the map sensor directly above it.

The nipple on my hks dv connects via a vac hose to a nipple on my inlet, on the front nearest the drivers side.

Not 100% but that how mine is and its ok.

The one on the thermo housing should go through the bulkhead to the heater matrix,

The nipple on the back of the inlet i have going straight to the map sensor directly above it.

The nipple on my hks dv connects via a vac hose to a nipple on my inlet, on the front nearest the drivers side.

Not 100% but that how mine is and its ok.

Yup thats right.

Edited by RobSR