HKS turbo timer+harness, heater matrix, Magnecore KV85's, Greddy 60mm pod

Due to my GT being hit and written off i have a few parts i had collected and never got around to fitting. I just want to recover most of the costs i paid for these not long ago. All items will be well packaged. I work for a medical device suppliers so trust me when i say well packaged.

Item For Sale: HKS Type-0 Turbo Timer + Gt plug and play HKS wiring loom

Item Condition & Description: Brand new with box unfitted, includes the HKS plug and play harness which makes fitting a breeze. Only taken out of box to have a look and check harness fitted

Price: £40 - PROVISIONALLY SOLD TO LIAMD

Pictures:

P1040137.jpg

P1040138.jpg

that isn't scratches on screen it is the protective film

P1040139.jpg

P1040140.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: £5 or can take to Japfest and find you for free will require £5 deposit

Item For Sale: Magnecore KV85 competition leads inc king lead

Item Condition & Description: Used bought about a month ago of a member never got round to fitting them as someone smashed into car, this is what i believe to be called teh clip type which was correct for my 1995 quadlight GT as well as many others

Price: SOLD TO PHILGT93 PAYMENT RECIEVED

Pictures:
P1040129.jpg

P1040130.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: £4 or can take to Japfest and find you for free but will require £5 deposit

Item For Sale: Starlet GT heater matrix

Item Condition & Description: bought off ebay in working good used condition. Have connected to a hose and water flowed freely.

Price: £35

Pictures:
P1040131.jpg

P1040132.jpg

P1040133.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: £7 or can take to Japfest and find you for free will require a £5 holding deposit

Item For Sale: Genuine Greddy 60mm gauge pod for A pillar

Item Condition & Description: Bought off ebay never got round to fitting. Has two small screw holes. 99% sure i have the two screws and black screw caps.

Price: £15 PROVISIONALLY SOLD TO EP91KEZ PENDING PAYMENT

Pictures:
P1040134.jpg

P1040135.jpg

P1040136.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: £4 or as with the rest can take to Japfest and come and find you for free will require a £3 holding deposit

Edited by geany
  • 2 weeks later...