Faint knock at low speeds

As above, if I'm at like crawling speed or a bit more in second, and let off the accelerator or just the brakes and let off I'm getting a faint knocking sound that can only really be heard with the radio off, any ideas what it could be? I was thinking possibly engine mount but rocking the engine by hand seems pretty solid? Maybe that's not a thorough way to check though?

Turn your wheels full to the right and youll be able to see it from the passenger side if you kneel down, look for ripped rubber.

Also with the bonnet open and you can stand beside the car and get an assistant to let the clutch out just enough to rock the car and yiu may be able to see or hear where the noise is.

The CV boots? Reckon it could be that? I did the brake pads a couple of weeks ago and the outer ones looked ok but ill check them all.

Yeah I'll try that as well, only problem is my exhaust is louuuuuuud so may be difficult to hear lol

A set of Meisters I bought brand new from Jerrick around a year ago?

It could possibly be the exhaust, it used to knock on the axle over big bumps, so I slit a silicone coupler down the middle and cable tied it around the axle, and it stopped the big bumps, but seems to have coincided with this so you could be right? Maybe as the silicone has made the gap smaller its knocking ever so slightly now at

Lower speeds instead?