Looking for forged starlet or glanza

i have a forged ep82 mate,power f.c.,apexi avcr,quaffiediff,orc 309 clutch+fly wheel,wilwood big brake kit,fmic,alloy civic rad,wepr mani and down pipe,td04 turbo,hks super silent stainless steel exhaust,sr 3 recaros on proper ep82 recaro rails,sard fpr,blitz sus relocated air filter,blitz b.o.v,blitz boost gauge,innovate wide band kit,team dynamic alloys,whiteline adj. rear anti roll bar,whiteline panhand rod,460cc injectors,racespec rocker,etc....but i will not let this go for silly money i know what it cost to build!!

o and the last map it made 275 bhp..so goes very well;)

As a heads up a good car is 2500/3500 a forged motor alone is £2000+ and that's not covering the turbo set up etc so for a fully forged car@4000 is cheap and thst is why people tend to break the car

John

As a heads up a good car is 2500/3500 a forged motor alone is £2000+ and that's not covering the turbo set up etc so for a fully forged car@4000 is cheap and thst is why people tend to break the car

John

Completely agree with John here. It's not the fact that no one is selling a forged starlet, it's more the fact that to break the car.. There is easily £1000 more money in it for the seller if they broke the car for parts.

The offer has to be tempting enough for the owner to not have to break. I would be surprised if anyone would let their forged starlet go for less than £5000.

Good luck with the search though :)

Matt

Edited by Matt1878