Wilwood brake help

Hi guys

I currently have Wilwood brakes on the car but the discs and pads both need replacing. I have the serial number for the calipers (AU-120-7377) which I can use to find pads that fit, but not for the discs. I measured the discs earlier at 285mm which is 11.22 in inches but can't find any the right size on the Wilwood website. Is anyone able to recommend some discs and pads that will fit with these calipers? The wheels are 15" Rota Grids.

Are they one-peice discs or alloy bells + rotors? Drop me a PM, I should be able to help (but after shipping the load of kits that are supposed to go out this week, need to get that sorted before looking at anything new).

Sorry guys, I've been working like mad to get the last of the kits out the door - I have to put those people first before looking into anything new. I'm hoping to get them shipped tomorrow but it's going to be a very late night packing and booking the courier etc so I can get back to them with tracking numbers.

Just quickly though........as for the Wilwood replacement rotors/discs I can't do anything without the old parts to measure etc - without them I'm stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to find some online. They werent wilwoods but nowhere did them big enough. I took the disc off to measure for myself and used the website compbrake.com. They were £150 per rotor (i dont know if thats a good price) but they have quite a few sizes. Hope this helps someone!

I managed to find some online. They werent wilwoods but nowhere did them big enough. I took the disc off to measure for myself and used the website compbrake.com. They were £150 per rotor (i dont know if thats a good price) but they have quite a few sizes. Hope this helps someone!

You'll need to make sure the bolt pcd for the bells also matches - not just the diameter of the disc. If you haven't already bought and fitted them that is...

Ok I didnt mean to post that yet, stupid phone!

Anyway, they're the rotors I bought. The only problem I had with them is they were slightly thicker than my old ones so rubbed against the ball joints. Nice gouge on each disc now! :-(

No idea! I've taken it to a mate's garage and hes going to put some spacers on to move everything out a bit. If that fails I'll have to get them machined down a bit to get them to fit. Its a massive pain in the arse!

No idea! I've taken it to a mate's garage and hes going to put some spacers on to move everything out a bit. If that fails I'll have to get them machined down a bit to get them to fit. Its a massive pain in the arse!

I had this problem and it was non genuine ball joints that have a much thicker surround, I replaced them with genuine Toyota ball joints and problem fixed. I would try this before you start messing around with spacers.

Also do you have coilovers? More camber will move the disc away slightly.