make a good track slag/summer ragging

a few people are interested but live too far away and saxperience but its £10 for membership and i cba , its on ebay pistonheads gumtree facebook etc just thought id give it a bash on here

saxperience is gay and always was , i was never a member but you can just tell theres no point , if someone did a turbo build or a something slightly different to the norm everyone was there shaft in hand and tissues awaiting, full of argumentitive gimps and a hell of a lot of chavs infact everyone started going down the "euro" scene towards the end , which consisted of smooth boot smooth front bumper and usually bbs because there "dished" apparently :/ waste of money and 106/saxo are identical so french car show was fun... -.- £20 for a ride in a ds3 sport lol and morgey tried on there put it up for 900 and was getting offers of 600 below, i really just need it rid cant one of you loaded lot buy it please :)