Need to port my wastegate on my ct9 can anybody tell me what size in mm you have ported yours too? thinking of just getting a drill and drilling it out, it will be a lot easier than a dremel!

I think you can go for 24mm. As long as the flap is bigger than the hole it should be ok, but measure the flaps diameter and check that it will close the hole completely.

Anyone?

Why do you want to port it dude? You getting bad boost creep?

On a CT9 turbo, if the wastegate has been ported; yes you won't experience anymore boost creep anymore, BUT you wont be able to hold your boost hard and stable all the way to the red line.

I was thinking of having my CT9 wastegate ported before it was mapped at Tuning Developments but i spoke to Mike and he said that is really a last resort. On a CT9 you use the creep to your advantage to hold 1bar hard all the way to the limiter.

Getting really bad boost creep as you say man, and not bothered about power on the ct9 I'm saving for td04 as stage 2 forged so not too bothered about ct9 power mate

Why do you want to port it dude? You getting bad boost creep?

On a CT9 turbo, if the wastegate has been ported; yes you won't experience anymore boost creep anymore, BUT you wont be able to hold your boost hard and stable all the way to the red line.

I was thinking of having my CT9 wastegate ported before it was mapped at Tuning Developments but i spoke to Mike and he said that is really a last resort. On a CT9 you use the creep to your advantage to hold 1bar hard all the way to the limiter.

What about if I wanted to keep mine stable at stock (0.69)? Would it keep at 0.69 all the way to redline? I have ported mine to around about 23mm as it was really bad for creep, and I have no supporting mods to run more than stock boost safely, but it still eventually gets up to 0.9/1bar if I leave it long enough. Having to use my foot as a boost controller atm :D

Yeah, should definately be able to hold stock boost all the way to the limiter. It really sucks when you have to feather the throttle all the time and keep and eye on the boost gauge, I had to do that to avoid fuel cutting all the time before I had mine mapped. Now its perfect:) Creeps slightly when its cold but will hold 1bar real steady :)