No bad wee motor mate looks clean. should do a bottom end rebuild if thats what it needs to be right again. there so easy tae work on. Am from dumbarton. av got a gt to n theres another few boys with glanzas down here. if u are thinkin of splittin the car let me know could be looking for a few parts. :)

Gdgd least your no breaking it man to many people give up on them n there so easy tae work on. u a mecanic or just do it for hoppy? are u doin the work your self?

work in a 2nd hand car sales place in glasgow, drive a recovery truck during day and been an auto spark since i left school so been working on cars since a left school got a good friend who builds engines pretty much weekly so am letting him do the work all a will be doing is pulling the engine out tomorrow and letting the rebuild start over the next week or two after sourcing the parts

Am always up for helpin out mate. ;) no probs to me best dropping the full engine and box out i think. pain in the ass tryin to split it then just takin the block out. u goin an engine lift?