long story short anyone who has seen my post's will see i just bought my self a gt turbo it lasted one hour and bottom end shells went tits up, boy a got it from got me an engine last night from ebay and its on way to me over next 48 hours BUT !! found the add on ebay and its the non turbo engine ... is this utter scrap to me or can i salvage one engine from both ? any help would be apprecated before a loose the will to live and break the car over the next week or so :(

same as that. id just wait for a decent fte to come up. tell matey is not worth a wank and demand some money back and give him his fe paper weight. rods are different too so you would have a fair bit of fafing to do. that said ho far did you go when it died if you didnt drive to far when it blew then you may just be lucky enough to replace the bearings. maybe a quick crank grind. can all be sorted from droping the sump and assesing the damage. you may find its an easy fix. if you havnt scored anything realy.

had it one hour soon as a heard it doing that horrible noise a stopped rev'd it slightly not over 3000rpm to listen for a big end away so depending on this na/ glanza engine am been told thats coming al see what can be done with as little work as as possible to get the wee bute back on the road