where to bolt harnesses to?

You need to bolt the 2 side straps to bolt eyes on the seat. The rear should go to a harness bar, but some people tend to bolt them to the rear seatbelt mounting holes. It's not ideal because its at the wrong angle.

The passenger right and drivers left can be bolted to the chassis between the seats, or onto the subframes. I think that's how my standard seats were.

In the rear, they should ideally go onto a roll bar as part of a roll cage, or into the C pillar seat belt hole, but they need to be as straight as possible.

Mine are 3 point so it goes into one belt at the back but its off centre using the old anchorages, what is a harness bar ?

Roll cage type bar that goes behind the seats, which the harnesses mount to.

htup_0810_07_z+2006_acura_tsx+harness_ba

Edited by Arnold

The big issue with fixing harnesses to rear seat belt points is that in a front end crash, you risk badly damaging your spine because you, the seat and the harness can/do pivot forwards & down (think what would happen if a flimsy fibreglass seat back snapped!).
MSA (Blue Book, Part K) say that the rear harness straps are prefered at an angle of +/- 10 degrees from horizontal, down to a max of 45 degrees. So your car would be unlikely to pass scrutineering if you mount to the rear seat belt points anyway, and you won't get to a nice shallow angle without a harness bar.
A poorly fitted harness will be a lot more damaging than a standard seatbelt!

The belts ideally should be as straight as possible. Strut braces and C pillar braces aren't as strong as roll bars so in the event of a crash, the belts may not support you. Same as if the harnesses aren't straight, you can get spinal compression from being pulled downwards. A roll bar / cage is the best option.

I bought buckets with the intent on fitting 4 points but was advised against it without a cage. If you fit a cage and don't have a helmet then that can kill you as well! Tough one really.