ct9 wastegate and boost issues help needed!!!

right here it goes.... been driving my gt for a couple months now, i bought the car with an AVCR boost controller fitted and set up, the car has always ran .7 bar since ive had it, now ive settled into the car i raised the boost and duty, changed a couple things on the controller but nothing changed at all, the previous owner said the controller always worked fine. i tried adjusting my actuator rod (hks actuator) and nothing again..... is there something wrong with my wastegate? its a standard ct9 w/ internal w/gate. Ive seen a few things about the gate spring being worn out and holding it shut so it cant build the boost?

The wastegate spring is in the actuator, so it should affect your boost when you adjust the rod length. Wastegate is shut when it builds boost, so a worn spring wouldn't hold the boost. Seems like the problem is with AVCR then? If you shorten the HKS rod lenght it should hold more boos anyway, was the spring worn or not, I guess.

well even when i adjusted the rod it made the slightest difference to how fast the boost ramped up, but not a lot, it doesnt exceed 10psi, it doesnt drop or creep one bit, any ideas?

quick update incase anyone knows (hopefully someone) when i plant my foot in first it hits full boost (10psi) straight away, same in 2nd and pulls like a motherf*ucking train, but i cant get any more out of it than 10psi even when i adjust things...

i would try running without the avcr. ct9 outlet into actuator. when does your turbo hit 10psi? if its a boost leak you will know.

1. i would disconnect avcr and actuator and make sure wg flap moves freely. sometimes catch on gasket or inside of decats.

2. connect ct9 boost outlet to actuator. no avcr. see what that does. play with length of arm.

3. connect avcr back in and possibly play with settings.

wg flap moves freely ive already tested this, ive adjusted the length of the arm a few times to experiement, if the avcr was faulty and i adjusted the arm would it stop it from making that difference?

This is just for a test. But to check for boost leak/fault with actuator spring, disconnect the vacuum line to the actuator, and hoof it.

You should be running unlimited boost

If you don't, it's actuator/boost leak/turbo fault

If you do, it's a avcr fault

Ps, if you have an fcd, temporarily disconnect it

update!!! unplugged my actuator from the boost controller, boosted straight to a bar first pull, i was like wutttt, so yeah im guessing its the avcr thats at fault, what exactly would be at fault? solenoid valve?