Just put water in my rad after doin the head gasket and it was leeking water from witch looks like the inlet mani. anyone had this or know of how its happning? ready to just strip the thing and just sell it all. :(

Its leeking where the inlet meets the head.

Klkl no probs if it is am goin tae flip it way this car man. will be the end of it al tell u. Fuckin sick a it the now. lol. The thing that fucks me off so much about it is that the engine didnt need to be split in the first place it was just me bein a cock man. should a just left it now. wish a had.

Thats shit man but you'll get there mate.

There is a little rectangle hole, waterway in some of the inlet gaskets/heads. Its on the O/S of the engine iirc.

The part numbers for the inlet gaskets, 17177-11020 or 1 at the end. Make sure you get the right one. With or without the wee rectangle.

Are you putting a GT engine in or a V engine in ?

Can u confirm if its the wrong inlet mani gasket or head gasket a asked ryan if it was two different head gaskets and dan your sayin its the inlet gasket. am confuesed lol. dont want to be takin this head off again if its not the HEAD gasket.

Cheers dave.

Cheers for the help ryan - daniel. sorted now e-mailed my local toyota and hopefully have it for sat. :)

one other wee question will ma water have went into my oil? doubt it would but just askin to set ny mind at ease.

Edited by daveEP

No mike there all on right lol made that mistake already and it will never happen again lol. NEVER.

Kk lol. There's a water jacket little square hole on engine put sum sealer round the hole on both sides of gasket might be this.