prices for full suspension

sportif, dont mind standard or lowered but no lower than 40mm.. need cheap as poss :) need springs and shocks or cheap coilys :D

pm me guys or text me :p07940528176 ( faster response )

Dan

p.s i do need turbo parts ( turbo with housing and lines and what not, exhaust, ecu with map sensor, emanage, 4efte clutch & fly wheel, possibly shafts non abs 1ao rear bumper, boot with spoiler, bonnet, ct9 fmic and glanza clocks in mph )

will be buying these slowly as i go along so i dont notice the cash going too much tbh :)

Edited by Dickydan

Ive got a set of 40mm pi lowering springs on kyb shocks for sale. All in reasonable condition, no leaks etc. Looking for £100. I can send some pictures of how they sit if you're interested.

Dan.

Ive got a set of 40mm pi lowering springs on kyb shocks for sale. All in reasonable condition, no leaks etc. Looking for £100. I can send some pictures of how they sit if you're interested.

Dan.

yeah if u could please mate

Cheap tein coilovers 100 pound one leaking and all locked up needs tlc

how much would it be to get them fixed?

Think I saw a set of shocks and springs on ebay Dan

send me details on facebook dude :D

can you all text me please guys or facebook me as you get alot faster response :D

facebook name... Daniel John .. if you have steve gt, amjad, ryan lang any of those ill be a mutual friend so should be able to find me :D

cheers guys :D

Dan

Edited by Dickydan

Dan.

have you still got these any pics please and your location my front just started leeking

Could do with a bit of a clean up but otherwise they're alright. Obviously they come without the hubs etc still attached.

http://s954.photobucket.com/user/gman0121/media/IMG_1134.jpg.html'>IMG_1134.jpg

This is how they sat on my old car. Wheels in the pic are 15's with 194/45/15 tyres on but i also had 16's on before and there was no scraping so they dont sit too low.

http://s954.photobucket.com/user/gman0121/media/P1040477.jpg.html'>P1040477.jpg

Located in stratford upon avon - cv377jx.

Dan.