changing fuel mixture!

Like I say, it's something that needs to be looked at on a dyno mate.. Not just a case of increasing or decreasing the pressure. It will be adjusted so that it fuels your car safely all the way through your rev range.

I'm guessing your running a stock ecu, fcd and adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

I was thinking of replacing the lambda as the wire where it joins into the plug is a bit bent and twisted, small bit of the insulator on the wire has a bit missing too, how would i know if the map or coolant sensors arent working?

hi...sean away to work...this is his dad...could u give me a mobile number for yourself so i can call you??? we have phoned all the nightfreight companies and they dont know about any parcel ta

What? :s

hi...sean away to work...this is his dad...could u give me a mobile number for yourself so i can call you??? we have phoned all the nightfreight companies and they dont know about any parcel ta

think you have the wrong thread haha