Honda twin engined Pro Kart £800ovno + Spares

Honda Twin Engined pro kart

Not had the kart too long, Selling due to having 2 and don't have a need for this one anymore, Absolutely fantastic condition.

Honda twin GX160 Pro Kart
Wright R1 Chassis
Rebuilt at the beginning of the year
Chassis is in excellent condition with no repairs/welding
Centre fuel tank
Both engines run like new and start first time
Has only been used for practicing
New bodykit
Tillet small seat
1 set of Wets on Rims
1 set of slick mojo's on rims
1 spare set of mojo slicks without rims
Spare sprockets
Spare bearing carriers
Spare spark plugs
Spare cables

Any viewing is more then welcome, Kart chassis is as straight as it was when it was made, Never been repaired, Never bent.. Only been re-powder coated for personal preference of colour.

I'm located near Canterbury, Kent

£800ovno

These pictures have been taken very recently, How ever seat has is not in place at the moment and side pods are off the Kart due to transporting from tracks, Makes it easier too get in a van side door.

T2eC16NHJGYFFknpk3TBRhWe5k5MQ60_58_zps4d

T2eC16dHJIIE9qTYLiqrBRhWgmehZQ60_58_zps6

T2eC16RHJGUFFh2BnEEbBRhWgBPLw60_58_zps9b

T2eC16RHJF0FFZgGZIcKBRhWgVQMdw60_58_zpsc

T2eC16RHJIYE9qUcOQF3BRhWg137T60_58_zps25

Buyer is to collect.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by gtr-r33

Thats the good thing about these compared to Rotax Karts that im sure ideally need rebuilding every 12 hours of use.. These engines are very reliable you should beable to do an entire season on a pair of engines, Being 4 stroke they run on and on!

I went prokart over rotax for this reason alone! Everything is more reliable on them.

Couldn't tell you an exact time until then engines need rebuilding, but these ones have only done a few hours each

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the good thing about these compared to Rotax Karts that im sure ideally need rebuilding every 12 hours of use.. These engines are very reliable you should beable to do an entire season on a pair of engines, Being 4 stroke they run on and on! I went prokart over rotax for this reason alone! Everything is more reliable on them. Couldn't tell you an exact time until then engines need rebuilding, but these ones have only done a few hours each

I've raced in these doing various 24 hour races and they usually last those without issues, so 12 hours is a very conservative figure.

Edited by Arnold

I've raced in these doing various 24 hour races and they usually last those without issues, so 12 hours is a very conservative figure.

Rotax engines to be competitive need rebuilding roughly around every 12hours, Not Prokart engines

• 3 weeks later...

Thats the good thing about these compared to Rotax Karts that im sure ideally need rebuilding every 12 hours of use.. These engines are very reliable you should beable to do an entire season on a pair of engines, Being 4 stroke they run on and on! I went prokart over rotax for this reason alone! Everything is more reliable on them. Couldn't tell you an exact time until then engines need rebuilding, but these ones have only done a few hours each

i used to race rotax nationally mate been kart racing for 9 years :) rotax motors need to be rebuilt every 25 or so hours (if you want a competitive engine for racing) due to the compression, its only ever the barrel that needs honing and new piston rings usually, doesnt cost a lot either, used to have separate engines for testing and racing and our test engine had like 50 hours on it at one point and was still good lol! racing is so expensive though used to have a 15k a year budget which wasnt always enough :/