No power at all!!

Was refiting the dash again and was just about to go to disconect the battery and i heard somthing click and knew fine rightly i had blew somthing fs.. No power going to anything including the clocks, is there a main relay? Are what have i blown :( Thanks jamie.

Won't be the main fuse if you have wipes and dash light. You have a stater relay in the fuse box. I would check the circuit opening relay above the glove box as well. And make sure you have power to the starter and getting a power to the trigger wire whilst cranking.

I was moving some wires near the clocks/speedo and heard something blow, hard to say were it came from mate, but it was inside the car :( worried I might have done more damage like ecu is fried :( wondering if it might be the EFI relay under the bonnet

If the efi relay had gone you would still be able to crank the engine over but it won't start. There is a big fuse up behind the drives side speaker. It doesn't look like a normal fuse tho. I would see if you have power on both sides of that.

Ill have a look when i get home from work, really starting to do my head in now... When you turn the key to start the radio gose off and all as it should when i turn it on the key but just no cranking, engine managment light isnt on eaither

Ill have a look when i get home from work, really starting to do my head in now... When you turn the key to start the radio gose off and all as it should when i turn it on the key but just no cranking, engine managment light isnt on eaither

Right ive checked a few relays under the bonnet and 2 under the dash, one behind the glove box and one beside the speaker, there clicking and all... Check the fuses under the steering wheel and IGN 5A fuse hasnt blown but isnt getting power sent to it, any advice were to go next before i rip the dash out again?