CT9 HYBRID TURBO

Guest dominodon

Guest dominodon

hey people, im new to all this stuff if u lot could hep me out that be great

im look to buy a CT9 HYBRID TURBO, but befor i buy i need some more info

what bar- can these hold up to ?

how much are these worth 2nd hand 300 pound ?

how offten does it need rebuldin ?

allso what eles would u need if i was going to fit this on my glanza ep91

need all your reply people and thanks alot :p

Guest dominodon

that sounds good,

what other stuff do i need to run this turbo ??

fuel pump upgrade?

???

im new to all this so u have to tell me what all i need,

allso what bar can i run this up to?

and what gain will i get ?

reply back thanks

that sounds good,

what other stuff do i need to run this turbo ??

fuel pump upgrade?

???

im new to all this so u have to tell me what all i need,

allso what bar can i run this up to?

and what gain will i get ?

reply back thanks

The minimum I would recommend to run a decent hybrid turbo to its potential and safely includes the following:

Uprated intercooler

Increased fuelling (for a hybrid I would personally get at least an SAFC or emanage etc)

Probably an uprated airfilter depending on whether the hybrid has a larger intake

Obviously a decent exhaust system, decat and uprated manifold would also then increase the performance further.

The most important thing is that you can't just bolt on a hybrid turbo and run it at the same boost as the stock one and expect everything to be fine, you'll melt a piston doing that (unless its a crap hybrid). You really need to get the fuelling checked and set up on a roilling road to accomodate the new turbo.

Boost pressure and bhp gains will all vary depending on what type of hybrid you go for bud.

Some are basic with just an extra blade and some run totally different internals.

If youre buying the hybrid or getting it built from a company/trader , they should tell you the limits of the turbo.

And its its a quality hybrid, it probably wont need rebuilding for years depending on how you use the car.

IE letting the turbo cool at idle after a run, not running it on its maximum limits etc.

You really want an uprated actuator, full exhaust, manifold , decat , and uprated intercooler either larger topmount or fmic..

Along with either a piggyback, safc etc , or rrfpr and fuel pump.

Get it on the rolling road and the tuners will advise you on if its running well with the items fitted, or if you need to upgrade any other parts.

• 4 months later...

hey mate with the new actuatur if you get a new one can be a lil bit of a pain to fit if you get the one with the ser clip. make sure before you fit it you got loads of the just incase as if u lose the one you get with it then lol you will need to go to halfords and walking looks to be the only op lol

hey mate with the new actuatur if you get a new one can be a lil bit of a pain to fit if you get the one with the ser clip. make sure before you fit it you got loads of the just incase as if u lose the one you get with it then lol you will need to go to halfords and walking looks to be the only op lol

Nice bit of advice there :) Thats what i allways tell people too lol