Yorkshire owners- Warning!

Caught two scumbags in my GT at 2.30am this morning... :angry2:

Heard them before I saw them and they knew exactly what was on the car, so keep yours tucked away safely out of sight!

Going through CCTV & hopefully police will find them but until then keep your eyes open!

No didn't take anything that I've noticed, dogs woke me up going mad. Let the dogs out because I'm home alone- wish dogs had caught them!

Just worried they'll come back to take stuff from it now.

No I don't usually lock it because we have 3 fences, 4 dogs, electric gates & cctv and my battery goes flat. Will be putting it in the garage tonight! Glad I didn't lock it though because I've just had a respray

Heard 'they have ct9s and forge engines on these things.' before the dogs drowned them out. Wasn't a local accent

cheekey fucks,some nerve they have,pity you didn't get them,tie them up in your shed,do a fritzil on them

Would have been happy enough with the dog sinking its teeth into them tbh! Have to give it to them for being good runners...

No I don't usually lock it because we have 3 fences, 4 dogs, electric gates & cctv and my battery goes flat. Will be putting it in the garage tonight! Glad I didn't lock it though because I've just had a respray

Heard 'they have ct9s and forge engines on these things.' before the dogs drowned them out. Wasn't a local accent

I see sounds like you have quite the pad lol.

Best keeping it in there for a while no doubt they will come back since they didnt get what they were after. Probably best it wasnt locked then.

I'm assuming they were trying to start it?

Strange comments to make really maybe they were breaker thieves forged engines though what a strange comment lol.

I see sounds like you have quite the pad lol.

Best keeping it in there for a while no doubt they will come back since they didnt get what they were after. Probably best it wasnt locked then.

I'm assuming they were trying to start it?

Strange comments to make really maybe they were breaker thieves forged engines though what a strange comment lol.

Debating moving it elsewhere for a while, like everyone else I've got a fair few pennies in the garage also and don't fancy them helping themselves to in there too

Not sure to be honest, one was stood by the drivers door and the other had the bonnet up. They wouldnt have been able to drive the car out because of the gates so not sure if they were seeing what to pinch. I thought it was strange too... but who knows what scum think?!

Dog says bring them back for his dinner though :D :

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/melon1233/media/aeffsrg_zpsc1789431.jpg.html'>aeffsrg_zpsc1789431.jpg

Ah well I'm glad to hear they didn't get anything.

I would defiantly keep your eyes/ ears open for them, as no doubt they will return.

Scum like them always do..

If only the UK was like america, where if anyone comes onto your property they can be shot.

If you can fit it in the garage and its lockable I defo would.

Good chance the police will do fuck all as standard because they are useless and really have no powers unless they are caught red handed.

Fuck sake they were under the bonnet did they have a fucking socket set with them aswell.

Wit were they goin to do start dismantling it on your driveway?

Crazy motherfuckers.

If you can fit it in the garage and its lockable I defo would.

Fuck sake they were under the bonnet did they have a fucking socket set with them aswell.

Wit were they goin to do start dismantling it on your driveway?

Yeah might put it in there up on the ramp and disable the electric for it or something

Its a fairly big yard and full of cars and crap so I spose they thought they might be hidden away from sight. Found a can of lighter fluid near it which has me panicking... wondering if they were gona torch it or something

Yeah might put it in there up on the ramp and disable the electric for it or something

Its a fairly big yard and full of cars and crap so I spose they thought they might be hidden away from sight. Found a can of lighter fluid near it which has me panicking... wondering if they were gona torch it or something

Sounds like quite the place youve got lol.

Ahh unfortunately theres a good chance they would have taken what they wanted and torched what was left to get rid of evidence.

You will just need to be very careful. Id either put it behind locked doors or very close to the house where the dogs can keep a good eye on it for you.

sounds like banger boys lol ct9s forged engines and lighter fluid

Ha yeah def :D

Gona move it away for a while I think. Got another starlet in the garage in storage so don't want them going in there and finding two that they can help themselves to.

Just wanted to put a warning out because I spose they could have been looking for something specific. Don't think there's that many starlets in the area but see the odd one or two knocking around

Aaahh mother fuckers!

Also just a thought.. But if I was gonna steal a car specifically to make money on to sell or to break and sell I would do some research a look for a car on a forum such as this perhaps as a guest or something...

Also.. Perhaps they were under the bonnet mucking about with the alarm(if you have one installed) and horn?? Because when mines not locked or alarmed the immobilisor engages after 30 seconds I think it is as a protective thing. Just a thought.

Tom.

oh man! thats alucky escape! thanks for the warning! sounds like you have a good set up at home, they must of seen you drive it in or something to no it was there

this is exactly why i want dogs, but to be fair they would have to be pretty dertermind to find ours down a long drive, locked in a garage, alarmed and we park our work cars infront of the door...but this is why all our parts stay in the spare room in the house to much money to just leave it all in the garage.

Aaahh mother fuckers!

Also just a thought.. But if I was gonna steal a car specifically to make money on to sell or to break and sell I would do some research a look for a car on a forum such as this perhaps as a guest or something...

Also.. Perhaps they were under the bonnet mucking about with the alarm(if you have one installed) and horn?? Because when mines not locked or alarmed the immobilisor engages after 30 seconds I think it is as a protective thing. Just a thought.

Tom.

Yeah it did occur to me that they might be using forums- although Leeds is a big city so don't think they could pin point a starlets home that easily. Plus mine is barely ever out so unlikely to have been seen out and about, and I live in the middle of nowhere.. all fields and stuff

I know a jap breakers in the next city have recently been shut down for dealing in stolen parts & they stocked a lot of starlet stuff

Yeah my immobiliser does the same thing, but as I said above they'd need more than an 800kg starlet to smash down electric gates!

oh man! thats alucky escape! thanks for the warning! sounds like you have a good set up at home, they must of seen you drive it in or something to no it was there

this is exactly why i want dogs, but to be fair they would have to be pretty dertermind to find ours down a long drive, locked in a garage, alarmed and we park our work cars infront of the door...but this is why all our parts stay in the spare room in the house to much money to just leave it all in the garage.

You're not too far away Zoe- keep locked up! :)

Have to say that dogs (of the big scary variety) have to be the biggest deterrent for burglars & best form of alarm- I was just a bit slow letting them out I suppose. I'm also down a long drive which is leading off from a private dirt track road.. they were obviously prepared to travel the distance. I cant put stuff like 2 ramps in the house :p & I've accumulated too much shit to justify it now

there the kind of dogs i want something like a malamute, akita or rottie i just love them! would need two aswell :)

yeah cant really move that stuff in the house lol so weird dickheads like this dont normally have a brain cell between them they they sound like they knew what they were doing

We have a malamute- nicest dog ever but worst kind of protection dog I've ever seen in my life!

Yeah feel like it was something kinda targeted and planned. Like I said my starlet doesn't come out often, it was rare enough that it wasn't hidden away in the garage. They must have been on to something. Don't look like kids in the cctv either.

Will try upload the cctv as a video later so people can keep their eyes open.. got a good view of one of their faces