glanza parts ,hks,decat,hks-fcd,rsr*,blitz etc

Item For Sale: hks hi silent power ep91 exhaust

Item Condition & Description: having a shed clear out in good condition is my hks exhaust bought off amjad on here few months ago now breaking car so not needed , fully heat wrapped ,comes with nuts and bolts and gaskets , has a few scraps on the back box but in good condition other then that , come with removable exhaust bung to make quiter if you wish , sits at a lovely jdm angle :)

Price: 300 ono

Pictures:DSCF4794.jpg
DSCF4793.jpg
DSCF4791.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: pm for posting and paypal info

Item For Sale: Autobahn88 ct9 decat - SOLD

Item Condition & Description: in good condition , no cracks , stainless steel

Price: 30

Pictures:DSCF4799.jpg
DSCF4800.jpg

Item For Sale: na rocker cover

Item Condition & Description: semi polished without gaskets in good condition

Price: 15

Pictures:DSCF4796.jpg

Item For Sale: intercooler new hot pipe

Item Condition & Description: got it when i bought a front mount and never used it , brand new in bag , made of alloy

Price: 10

Pictures:DSCF4798.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:pm for posting and paypal info

Item For Sale: hks fuel cut defender

Item Condition & Description: in good working order ,was fitted to the car when imported.

Price: 35

Pictures:DSCF4801.jpg

Item For Sale: Jd tuning blanking scoop

Item Condition & Description: bought and never fitted still has wrapper around it and comes with tube of silicone , made of stainless steel

Price: 15

Pictures:DSCF4807.jpg

Item For Sale: Blitz nur spec full cat back exhaust built by dean at rw-development

Item Condition & Description: Bought on here about 3 months ago off Dan B who had it build by dean at RW-development ,its is a custom 2.5" stainless straight through with no boxes and has a blitz nur spec backbox .dean cut the backbox open and repacked it with new baffles and wool, it sounds lovely and deep and burbly and where it had new baffles fitted its not to loud. Had it fitted for a few weeks after buying off dan and now i am breaking the car so it is up forsale . has a few scrapes on the bottom of the exhaust which aren't visible when fitted. any question just ask.

Price: 200

Pictures:DSCF4839.jpg
DSCF4838.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:pm for posting and paypal info willing to meet in Portsmouth and Southampton.

Item For Sale: RSR* Exhaust cat back

Item Condition & Description: hi , had this on the car when it was imported and it sound lovely and sat at a lovely jdm angle , its made of mild steel pipe work with a stainless steel backbox with 3 rsr stamp on each part of the exhaust , the backbox had a lots of holes in the pipe work just on the backbox peice the rest of the exhaust is in good condition just a lot of surface rust . i had the back box holes professorially welded with sleeves and patches but i never fitted it after i had it repaired so i dont know weather it will fit and if the angles are right , thats why im selling so cheap , any questions just ask

Price: 70

Pictures:DSCF4828.jpg
DSCF4827.jpg
DSCF4831.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:pm for posting and paypal info willing to meet in Portsmouth and Southampton.

Thanks Toby

Edited by T-dog
  • 4 weeks later...