knockhill track day Thursday 15th August, 4 hour open pit

hi Guys and Girls,

myself and a few friends are looking to setting up a track day at knockhill on the above date.

It will be a 4hour open pit session from 2pm till 6pm

the price for hiring the track is £4800. We are looking to get a minimum of 30cars

here is how it brakes down

30 cars=£160 per car
40 cars=£120 per car
50 cars=£96 per car
I'm sure you set the picture

we are looking to confirm this date with knockhill by the end of next weekend the 16th of June. Therefore we require a non refundable deposit of £80 per car with the rest of the payment required 3 weeks before the date of the track day.

if your interested or know friends that would be interested please contact myself either through pm or on this thread.

as you can see I have listed the prices we arent hiding any costs we are not interested in making money at this. Just want to get some good track time at a good price.

thanks,

Ryan

Wee update, we have 15 cars so far, we have quite a few people interested, also we have changed it to a maximum of 40 cars (still a minimum of 30), additional drivers will be free also free to come and watch.

Heres the facebook page, we started a new one as we couldnt modify the old page with the dates and times

http://www.facebook.com/events/107252062818619/118632881680537/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

because its my daily and only car, so if anything was to go wrong id be screwed :(

I can see your point, at first i wasnt keen on taken mine on track at first but as soon as i done 1 lap i was hooked

i did brands hatch in my daily,still drove on the limits and was fine.one of the biggest thrills i have ever ever had.

had somebody nearly crash into me but all part of the fun

Its fantastic fun and wee worth the money

Wee update, we have 15 cars so far, we have quite a few people interested, also we have changed it to a maximum of 40 cars (still a minimum of 30), additional drivers will be free also free to come and watch.

Heres the facebook page, we started a new one as we couldnt modify the old page with the dates and times

http://www.facebook.com/events/107252062818619/118632881680537/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

That links not working man. Im going to need to see how things are going with my car, need to have cash for a remap before then