fault codes 12, 22, 24

I've just done a reshell so everything has been recently plugged back in. Basically the car starts but the idling is all over the place up and down then shuts off after about 20 seconds. Getting the fault codes 12, 22, 24. Below is what they mean but im not sure what i should be checking.

12 RPM Signal
No G or NE signal present for 2 seconds during cranking
Open G circuit
Open, short in G or NE circuit.
Distributor
ECU

22 Water Temperature Sensor no signal at THW
Water temperature sensor
ECU

24 Intake Air Temp sensor no signal at THA
Intake air temp sensor
ECU

Checked the plugs going into the ECU and dizzy, the wiring for the water temp sensor seems fine too, im not too sure what else to check. I have a clifford alarm which i have a feeling might be interfering with everything. Totally out of my depth with this one. Any advice appreciated

Edited by Patches

Was the re-shell a different year? Some of the sensors on the thermostat housing have different plugs between years.

Have you checked the map sensor is plugged in and has a good vacuum source?

yeah the reshell was 98 to 96 but all wiring is 98. Im thinking it could defo be earths, i've just remembered i missed the drivers side mount earth as well as the one just behind the battery that goes from the top of the gearbox to the rhs of bay

I will check the map sensor and vacuum source tomorrow if im still having trouble.

Seriously hope this is whats wrong

lol i can vouch for this problem. mines cranked then died then refused to move at all.

ONE EARTH! drivers side engine mount i missed.......sorted it and 30secs of crankin she sluggishly started :D

This man knows the score. I don't get this shit wrong lol.