new manifold for my 4efe engine

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty much a straight swap. You can use the tb too. There's a walkthrough in the how to section.

You can't use the 4e-fe TB, you will have an air leak. When you switch to the FTE TB there is issues with the TPS, it will flag up on the error codes and possible mis-fire.

I should have a poweder coated FTE manifold which has been welded to prevent the air leak, so the FE throttle can be used for sale pretty soon.

You can't use the 4e-fe TB, you will have an air leak. When you switch to the FTE TB there is issues with the TPS, it will flag up on the error codes and possible mis-fire.

I should have a poweder coated FTE manifold which has been welded to prevent the air leak, so the FE throttle can be used for sale pretty soon.

My fte inlet and tb worked fine, no error codes and no misfires :p

May have a corolla one for sale at the end of this week if I get time to remove it :)

let me know, cash is here waiting

I've a 5efe inlet here, in Luton..

Thanks, im kinda looking for the rolla one though

It's pretty much a straight swap. You can use the tb too. There's a walkthrough in the how to section.

nice, if ryans one falls through ill probably take a look into this... maybe the 5efe one too, as i didnt know they swapped easily

• 2 months later...