ringlands cracked? low compression HELP!!

hi ive recently bought a glanza and found that there is excessive oil and vapour coming from the breather, its got a low lumpy idle ive searched a bit and found that it may be my ringland, ive done a compression test and found its 110,110,70,110 i know cylinder 2 is low so im thinking thats the problem, what i was wondering is that if i replace the damaged piston to a working one and put a new set of rings in and headgasket etc will this solve the problem, the car runs and drives, im on a very tight budged and cant be without a car for long as its my daily

any help or parts would be much appreciated guys can even text me if you like im really pretty desperate 07964065399

thanks a lot

]ack :)

Edited by jackellis19

As I commented in the other thead.

Did you try a wet test? Dropping a tea spoon of oil down each bore and seeing if the reading rises to indicate a ring/cylinder problem.

If you replace the piston rings you'll have to get the block honed otherwise the new rings won't seat against the cylinder wall.

You would most likely be far better off purchasing another working engine.