Can anyone tell me a bit about my speakers? Jap

They're a pain in the ass due to their weight! Every single bump I go over it shakes the whole parcel shelf but I don't wanna take them off because they light up and look awesome! I searched them on google and all that came up was writing in jap so guessing their pretty JDM! :)

image_zps8e51d071.jpg

image_zps23d4a4b4.jpg

image_zpsc4d38daf.jpg

If anyone can tell me a bit about them is appreciate it :) + if anyone knows a fix for the rattle please share!!!

carrozzeria = pioneer in japan, EPs came with loads of different variations of them some 3/2 way and 4 way in your case which just means they can play highs/mids/lows

the rattle is nearly always due to the rubber stops on the end of the parcel, put a small hard vac hose piece in them it should tighten things up

like in this link, loads of different ones

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/ice-in-car-entertainment/308861-speakers-for-sale.html

Edited by Asad

I can solve the mystery...

They play music.

Close thread.

Lol there neat speakers man. Maybe worth padding the plastic lips that the shelf itself sits on as its probably lifting and kind of bumping along with the car.

Carrozzeria Are made by pioneer, quality stuff!