i wer trying not to do that cause ive got everything 4 a ep82 engine now n were planning on just adding the extra wires needed on to my a 4efe sr loom but needed to no what else needs to be change as im doing it this week but thanks anyways pal

• 2 weeks later...

Compare the pinouts of the ecu, I cant remember exactly off the top of my head now, but you need to splice in the Distributor, ignitor and coil, knock sensor, and swap a few other pins around and that was the main lot. Map sensor is different also.

Have a look online as all the pinouts are there. The N/a and ep82 loom is very similar.

Edited by RobSR

yea that wot ive been doing just a couple of things r confusing me like does the hvac after been run, does subharness after be used and y does one of the cables that comes off throttle position sensor run to the fan relay on the n/a ep91 loom

thanks 4 the post tho rob

Its no doubt the ground for the TPS. On the GT loom the ground comes from the water temp sensor, which is spliced with the ground from the TPS, then the MAP then goes to pin 16 on the 26 pin connector on the ecu.

does the hvac after been run, does subharness after be used

I didnt understand these two tho? what you mean?

infinitely easyier to swap a whole loom.even better.seriously,i should know.lol

Thats the way i did it the first time and i thought it was abit of a pain seeing as you have to rip the whole car apart to change them all, aswell as when i did it sourcing them all was abit of a mission aswell.

Looking at the diagrams, i think splicing all in all would be quicker and easier. Thats the way im going to do it next time..

il check if it a earth

hvac is ment to b the thing that controls idle when air con is turn on n the sub harness connection is the two sensor that come off vaccum line which is on back of inlet manifold

mikey i wer gonna do it that way but had all parts for ep82 n looked easy just to change a couple of pin about but thanks for your input