Massive power on the rolling road.......

well first time on the rolling road......

run one 130bph @ 7400 rpm

run two 131bph @ 7134 rpm

was expecting alot more !!!!!:(:@

fresh rebuild, fmic, ct9, 0.9 bar of boost, decat, ported std manifold, air intake in bumper, buddy club brack box ecu, fuel pressure reg, fueling all good.

WTF could be wrong :(

Help

Dave

the tourqe is low aswell should be alot more than that i would have at least said 170+bhp it says power engine so im thinking thats fly power so it is low???? the only thing i can think of is the standard ported manifold may still be restricting and maybe the front section of the exhaust but other than that it should have been more maybe the dyno was out its not uncommon for them to show different power

everything, new pistons, crank regrind. not one bit was un touched . all build with oem parts. i do but i would also have to reduce the boost back down there for not being a great test :/ i think cam timing is the next thing to check before i start with electrons

Did you get the bores honed to suit new rings?

You would only have to turn the boost down to 0.8 bar mate, at least it would rule out the ecu.

Deffo check the timing, did the guy on the dyno not say anything was wrong or it was low power etc?

I would do a compression/leak down test as well if you can, just to rule out any internal engine problems.

Edited by AdamB